Skimming the pool surface is an important element in maintaining a swimming pool in a clean and hygienic condition. The pool surface is where most dirt and contaminants enter.
These particles can drift for many hours before becoming waterlogged and percolate slowly to the floor of the pool. The Gator Auto-Skim is designed to remove the vast majority of floating debris before it can sink to the bottom. This action dramatically reduces the workload of the APC, as well as reducing the incidence of stains on the pool floor and walls.
The Gator Auto-Skim will ensure a pleasant swimming experience by automatically removing unsightly and unhealthy pool debris. The benefits include enhanced water clarity, hygienic water conditions and very low maintenance requirements. The area that contains the greatest microbiological hazard to swimmers is contained in the top surface layer. This is where the water is warmest, and chlorine and other disinfectants at their weakest. The surface carries a myriad of substances such as leaves, grass clippings, insects, dust, body fats, suntan oil and other materials left behind by swimmers. Bacteria and algae thrive in this environment! Surface skimming removes many potentially harmful materials directly from the pool surface where they can do the most harm. An efficient pool skimmer takes in warm, contaminated pool water, processes it through the leaf basket, filter, and distributes it back into the lower, cooler regions where disinfectant action is the most effective.
Devours surface leaves and debris as it randomly moves around the pool.
- Improves pool cleaner performance: leaves skimmed before they can clog.
- Designed with safety in mind.
- Easy to install - low maintenance.
- Won't affect pool cleaner operation -operates with all suction models.
- Does away with unsightly debris bags.
- Easy to clean from the weir.
- Fine Particles and contaminants still filtered through the filter.
- Unique patented design.
- Effectively cleans along the sides of the pool.
- Operates at any water level.